Join our Capital Campaign

AnchorThe Buddy O


Built at Sturgeon Bay Boat Works in 1935, for Ole Olson, Frankfort, Mich. A 40 ft. x 12 ft. fish tug, powered with a 30-36 hp. Kahlenberg oil engine. In 1941 she was sold to South Haven, Mich. fisherman Chris Jensen. In 1945 Jensen sold her to Hubert and William Taddy, Two River, Wis., operators. The boat was next owned briefly by Nial Gates, also of Two Rivers. The boat is presently a part of our displays.









The Buddy O

©2015 Rogers Street Fishing Village | Website Designed by Starfish Graphics